1. Fundar FD-6800 Main Functions
1. This machine uses three temperature control with wind heating for the upper part and IR heating or wind heating for the lower part. Both parts have its individual temperature control with high precision temperature control panel which has 6 levels of temperature adjustments and can save up to 10 sets of temperature settings simultaneously. External temperature sensor enables timely control, adjust and managing every temperature data.
2. It uses precise K-type close circuit control and automatic temperature adjustment system, with temperature module to enable precision temperature control of±2 deg C. External temperature sensor enables temperature monitoring and accurate analysis of real time temperature profile.
3. V-groove PCB support for rapid, convenience and accurate positioning that fits for all kinds of PCB board
4. Flexible and convenient removable fixture on the PCB board which protects and prevent damage to PCB. It can also adapt to rework various BGA packages.
5. Various sizes of BGA nozzles, which can be adjusted 360 degree for easy installation and replacement.
6. 6 segment temperature up (down) +6 segment constant temperature control
7. Before the completion of uninstalling or welding, voice reminder / warning to get the workers prepared. After uninstalling or welding after uninstalling or welding, high capacity horizontal airflow fan manually or automatically cools down PCB to prevent PCB deformation and ensure quality of welding.
8. CE certification, with emergency switch and automatic power-off protection device when emergency happens.
|Top heater||Hot Air 800W|
|Bottom heater||IR 2700W & Hot Air 1200W|
|Temperature Zones||Three Zones|
|Temperature control||K Sensor Closed loop, heating independently|
|Temperature control Settings||6 levels of variable(up/down) and constant temperature controls, 10 groups storage of temperature curves|
|PCB size||Max 450mm*350mm Min22mm*22mm|
|Size of Bottom heating||180 * 180mm heating size|
|Cooling||Cross-flow cooling fan to cooling the PCB|
|Reballing||With one 1pcs iron|
|Minimum chip spacing||0.15mm|
|External Temperature Sensor||1pcs (optional)|
|PC Connect||built-in VGA port to be connected to a computer|